Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Heartbeat :) 9w2d


It took some digging... but I found the babe's heartbeat :) 
I don't know if it's lack of sleep, hormones or just the final piece of the puzzle but I finally FEEL like we will be bringing a baby home. Like I can finally feel happy. I don't even know how to process it...it feels like a huge wave was just tossed over me of elation to point I"m shaking some where I think my sugar bottomed out... smiles from ear to ear :)

And I'm just going to say for the record I think it's a boy (thought Em was too though). But I can't keep full it seems... its like I'm always hungry or sick feeling, lol. But there are signs that point to girl too.. like acne (blah). Oh let the guessing game begin :)

NOTE the doppler is not counting correctly. I think its just alittle too early for it to read well.

No comments:

Post a Comment