Sunday, February 24, 2013

9 Weeks


9 weeks preggo. And it's still just as surreal. The sore boobs, tired feeling that won't go away and nausea remind me it's happening, but it's still not real to me. Been trying and trying to find the heartbeat again with the doppler. I KNOW it's been early so I haven't freaked myself out with it. I've spent enough time watching nurses try to find them, etc that I know even further along it can be a small battle...but I do think one night I heart the wee one dancing (or kickboxing). Whatever it was they were grooving something fierce. I obviously can't feel the movements yet, but I definitely think I heart them.

I've made some new things for the wee one too... I don't have them all pictured so the only one I can share now is the latest blanket. 


The stitch is nice and stretchy yet not too holey at the same time :) It's a bit of an odd shape since when I reached my third skein of yarn I discovered it had been dyed darker and wasn't liking how it was on the blanket so I just made the border with it. But it will grow on me I'm sure. 

Cerclage surgery is March 25th.
Next appointment is in another week.

No comments:

Post a Comment