Sunday, February 17, 2013

8 weeks FINALLY






So with the change in my due date came repeating a week... so GOODBYE 7 weeks and welcome 8 :) now I can feel like I'm counting things again :) I sort of had the feeling of been there done that with week 7, lol.

Nothing much to report other than I'm fairly certain I'm still pregnant, nausea I can seem to keep at bay with staying away from certain foods. My stomach always seems sort of questionable but it's okay. Wednesdays are my worst days but I spend some time driving and I wonder if that is not helping it. But oh well I said it earlier that I would rather have the sickies and such to make me think things were progressing and I don't take it back!

We tried out the doppler the other day with Em, she thought it was cool, but we didn't get to hear the baby. I did the night before. It was a very fast little blump blump but it didn't stay on the doppler long, and it took me like 5 minutes to find it with headphones. But Em also liked listening to her own heart and daddy's :)

It hasn't sunk in yet... I know I'm pregnant but it doesn't feel real still... I'm still waiting for the other ball to drop, the bad news to come in... so I just keep pressing on and hoping it won't be the case.

I go see the cerclage doc this week to plan and schedule that. Then I see my normal doc again on the 8th of March, and we will schedule another ultrasound then. So things are indeed happening and progressing it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment