Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Cerlage Doc Appointment and Ultrasound




So mommy made a booboo today... I put the ultrasound pictures in my pocket thinking I would remember to remove them before I sat in the car... ya I didn't. So they got a little crumbled. Won't be my first mistake I"m sure with you :)

But no really good picture of the baby, but a heartbeat of 178 was a very welcomed sight :)

Tentative cerclage date is March 21st at 12:30. Not loving the middle of the day time since I won't be allowed to EAT all day, but I will take what I can get :) I will be called to confirm it and to set up the pre-appointment, etc.

Everytime I see the little heartbeat I think maybe we will keep this one :) Aww the dream, the hope and perhaps the reality :)

After heartbeat is detected, risk of miscarriage is 9.4% at 6wks; 4.2% at 7wks; 1.5% at 8wks; 0.5% at 9wks

No comments:

Post a Comment