Friday, February 8, 2013

First Hurdle :) CLEARED :)

So today was the big ultrasound...the one that would show things were going well or NOT.

But we saw a heartbeat. I swear as soon as they stuck that wand there I saw it and just about cried (okay I might have shed a tear). A heartbeat of 132 :) So So happy. And here's the better news:

After heartbeat is detected, risk of miscarriage is 9.4% at 6wks; 4.2% at 7wks; 1.5% at 8wks; 0.5% at 9wks


It's been a long two weeks.... waiting, and even made to wait longer when they took forever to find my paper work. But we are there. :) My due date changed. Not sure I agree with it, but we will go with it for now I guess. I'm a week behind what we thought I was. Not a problem... as long as we have a baby I don't care when they pop out  :)

There isn't much to see on the ultrasound. I know that line down the back is the fetal pole they measured. You can't see if so well but there was also a yolk sac. The sort of large ball I'm sure if mostly head since I think I just read they are more head right now than other things (other things are growing just the head a little faster).


No comments:

Post a Comment