Sunday, January 20, 2013

Why Purple and Green?

So I know purple and green are totally girly colors. I was hoping I could convince myself they weren't but they are. But until we know the gender this blog will remain these colors. Why?

Everytime I've sat down to make our new baby blog I'm always drawn to something. With Sage it was pink and blue and owls. Later it morphed into green and so this could change too. Kaitlin was purple the whole way, and Emilie I did think I started with green and change her to pink once we knew for sure, I also was drawn to bunnies for her. So there is always a pull. This time it was for green and purple. Not sure why, but I would like to take it as a sign...that Kaitlin (purple) and Sage (green) are telling me this one will be alright...that this one will come home happy and healthy like their sister Emilie did. So for now I am going to let the green and purple protect this little bean.

Side note first appointment is Friday of this week. 8 am... hoping for our first ultrasound and to see a baby in there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment