Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Sprinkle :)


So tomorrow is the big ole ultrasound. 
Goal 1 is to see a baby this time.
 Goal 2 is to see a heartbeat. 
If we can accomplish those two things I think I will feel better. I can say pregnancy symptoms are NOT going anywhere. I've started in feeling a wee bit sick to the tummy if my tummy is empty... which was a common problem when I was pregnant with Kaitlin and Emilie. Sleepiness is a staple of my day now and my boobs are sore on and off... so these I know are all good signs. With Sage things got seemingly bad all at once and then everything started getting better so I'm thankful for the gradual increase with no relief in site. I welcome it! 

Right now one of the sites I've been reading has told me that the babe is about the size of a sprinkle :) So I wanted to add the visual here :) It also now has started to look more like a baby... with eyes starting to form, nose and even the buds have started. The baby has been busy :)

Fingers crossed tomorrow goes well. I feel confident that if tomorrow does we will be alright, I know that is me being naive....but that is just how I feel right now in this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment