Saturday, January 19, 2013

Morning Sickness or GI Bug

Well this has been an interesting start to this pregnancy. I found out I was pregnant cause I felt sick to my stomach...thought I might want to test. It happened to be the day before my mom's birthday and the day before my brother was coming for a visit with his son who I hadn't seen in a year. So it was already a big day.

Since then... our house has indeed fallen to a GI bug. I've had part of it but not the vomitting kind. However I keep feeling sick to my tummy especially in the morning. I didn't have that with the other's so much. I did with Sage but it was evening sickies... so am I seeing the early signs of morning sickness?

There are so many questions, so many things to worry about. so little time while mopping up puke and tears of Emilie who hasn't been as lucky...

I can say one thing for sure... I am TIRED.

No comments:

Post a Comment