Monday, January 28, 2013

Ultrasound Done

So not much to report again, but I'm definitely preggers :) Which was a good find right. We have one gestational sac and what appears to be a yolk sac. So about what we should see. Goal one was sort of accomplished. I didn't want to see an EMPTY sac...and we didn't. I know I will be sent for another one probably in a few weeks so for no we press on :) 

I also had blood drawn to check HCG levels. I can call in a few days for test results. I doubt i will be making it another two weeks before my next appointment, so I will more than likely be calling later this week.


I wanted to add an additional comment...the emotions that came with today are ridiculous. I feel so drained it's not even funny. I could do curl up and just sleep. I spent the morning worrying about what the ultrasound would show. Got there and was worried some that this whole thing was still just a dream and they would stick that thing in me and find nothing, or some sort of mutated thing again. I was worried the drive home because I felt like I should have been able to see MORE. But after doing some research this is about right. This is what a typical 6 week ultrasound looks like. I'm probably right where I should be and should put my faith in my angels who told me this was going to be a good year...I've started the year pregnant...so i'm just hoping beyond hope that this baby will be coming home with us someday alive, healthy and well.

No comments:

Post a Comment