Sunday, January 20, 2013

Started a blanket :)


So I went to a craft store which is always a dangerous event to start with :) And walked through the aisle of yarn... well aisles really. And I found a combo I wanted to try :) I don't love the yellow but I realized when I had the purple, green and blue in the cart those are the SAME colors I made all of Em's blankets out of :) Which I have more of... but I wanted this one to be just a little different. I also have a variegated that has white with the same color specs I plan to do something with :) Just a simple stitch, the blanket is on the small side too but it's really really stretchy so I think it will be perfect to swaddle a newborn in :) This is my hope blanket... hope this baby will get to snuggle down in.

No comments:

Post a Comment