Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Kicks captured :)


I don't know how many tries this took me but little man is now strong enough to show the world he's kicking mommy. Might still be hard to see but I'm going to do my best to make it clear :) 

There are two spots at two different times in the video. Yes the video is upside down... but I don't have a way to edit it right now. *edit* apparently on MY computer they are upside down but on here they are right, except for the photo... but just look on the left instead of the right :)




Kick 1 is by the wrinkle I put the number on. It's the faintest one to see. It happens about 6-8 seconds into the clip.

Kick 2 is much harder and probably the easier on to see. It happens just to the side of the 1, it happens around 42-44 seconds into the clip :)




And this is part of the reason why it's so hard to capture these and why there is hair all over my dress....


No comments:

Post a Comment