Tuesday, July 2, 2013

27 week Ultrasound :)



Baby boy is measuring again ahead... or rather where I think he's supposed to be... so honestly from now on in my head we are a week ahead... and I'm betting I will be going into labor on my own since the induction date is probably going to be AFTER when I think my due date is. It's not my docs fault she has to go by the ultrasounds that were early on... I honestly sort of blame the techs cause it seemed neither really were comfortable in what they were doing. 

Every ultrasound SINCE he's been where I thought we were... so ya... enough said :) 

They tried another 3d... but like Em he's uncooperative, lol. His hands are always in his face or he's not in a good position, but the good news is that  I go back in few weeks and we will try again :) 

He's measuring 2lbs 18oz :) And he's still a boy ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment