Sunday, July 21, 2013

Baby Shower !


 

Ashley threw a wonderful local baby shower!! She decorated it with an awesome diaper cake! Along with some of the cutest froggie outfits! Not to mention the farro salad YUM and cake!


Then we played some crazy games, lol ;) I have to say I wouldn't think that I would have liked the diaper smelling game better than another one... but the lets stick the expecting mom's hand in GOO was not fun... okay maybe a little fun.. but still...lol :)


And ofcourse there were gifts :)  All sorts of frog things and boy things and just fun things :) Thank you again Ashley for throwing me a shower! And Thanks to Sarah for driving me! (I was still sick some and getting dizzy with sinus issues)


When I got home Emilie wanted to help me unwrap gifts :) lol. So she tore into them... She didn't always know what the items were used for however, lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment