Saturday, September 28, 2013

Day Four (docs appointment)

Look at my scratches now :) Barely even there... see grandma they weren't that bad ;)







Check out my outfit from England!





Today I visited Emilie at school, and then I went to my first Docs appointment.

I have jaundice, so mommy and daddy are going to forumla feed for the weekend, put me in the light and give me a little water to try to get it gone and over with :)

I am right now 9lbs 3oz (90%) 21 inches long (96%) and my head circumference is 14.75 inches (97%). I'm looking good overall :)

The heart possible issue at birth is considered in a normal range.

I go back for more blood to be drawn Monday to test for the jaundice and see the doc again Wednesday.

Daddy planned on letting mommy sleep more tonight since we are bottle feeding :) GO DADDY is what I say :)



Lots of other things went on today... like big sister got to help carry me :)

I also got to share lap time with daddy...

 And I got my first bottle from big sister :)



No comments:

Post a Comment