Thursday, April 25, 2013

___________ Vaughn

So I don't know how many of you know about a special reading that was done in November. A medium by only seeing Kaitlin's picture contacted me one night and said she was being contacted by someone and it was meant for me. The spirits she saw were two little girls and one man of a smaller stature. After some other placing details it was clear it was my Uncle Vaughn with Kaitlin and Sage. So the reading went on. They mentioned in a abstract way Miscarriage Blankets and More along with Kaitlin's Angels and told me how this year would be our year. That things would get BETTER. At that specific point in time my shop and integrity was attacked by just people who wanted to be mean. I came close to shutting it all down and leaving it behind forever. That night in particular was when I thought I made up my mind to do so. But the reading told me otherwise.

So the year started and it was shortly in we got the positive test for this special little baby. My life overall has indeed already gotten better with the shop and my nonprofit, so so far it's holding true to the reading.

But this all goes deeper. The only comfort I ever took from thinking about Kaitlin not being with me is that I thought she was with him. Who better to care for my little baby than a person who was like a second father. Even though the time I had with him was brief he is a constant part of my memory of my childhood. I wish he hadn't decided to take his own life. But I've been there myself and I know how powerful those feelings can be, so I understand it. Sometimes the feelings are literally not in your control so I forgive him for it. I hold no resentment towards him and still love him and miss him.

So as we have progressed through this pregnancy I've put my belief in the reading that came from him. That this was going to be our year, that this baby was not going to be lost. It was often all I had to hang on to in some dark moments of fear. It didn't always bring me comfort but it helped.

So I've talked it over and over and over again with Jason and being the supportive loving husband he is he's agreed to allowing this child's name boy or girl to be Vaughn in honor of my uncle.

A man who will live on in my heart and I know the hearts of many others until we all too part from this earth.


No comments:

Post a Comment