Monday, April 29, 2013

IT'S A....

BOY!

We had the big ultrasound today and found out without a doubt this will be a little boy :) Just one example as to WHY we felt without a doubt ;) 


He made sure to flash those boy parts a few times during it ;) lol. So I think we are confident what it is this time :) Which is nice. Now we can pick a name... which will be the more difficult task! Boy names are harder! But we will figure something out :)

I also have an anterior placenta again, so it means for little feeling again. Three pregnancies three anterior and I heard it wasn't supposed to the norm... I love feeling baby inside so it annoys me! But baby looks to be healthy with a three vessel cord so I'll take it :) 


 Emilie said she doesn't want a boy :) So we will see if your mind changes some. I told her I had a little brother but she's not thrilled with it, either way.


 And just foe consistency sake :) Here's an 18 week doll made by Angel in my Arms Dolls which you can find here :) He's growing!





No comments:

Post a Comment