Sunday, April 14, 2013

16 weeks :)

The photo above is a replica baby at 16 weeks :) It was made by a great person who is part of our infant loss community who makes these custom for angel moms. You can visit her page here: 
It's so hard to believe something that big is squished up in there, now...I KNOW it's going to get bigger, but still :) Hopefully we know baby's gender in a few weeks and then we can work on a name :) 

Lets compare some belly shots for the heck of it :) 


Here's a glimpse of a heartbeat. The baby is getting harder to track it seems, I play a game of cat and mouse most nights trying to get it to stay still long enough to get a true read. The beat is normally between 130-140 so this is low, but I don't think it was picking it up that well with what you will hear is the little one moving some too... 


Found this quilt at second hand store. I think it's a homemade one, since I can't find a tag or where a tag might have been. But it's sort of the same colors as what I was doing in crochet, so I thought it would match well :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment