Friday, March 8, 2013

Feeling Better :) (Hat)

Finally starting to feel better. I did go through a round of tests that I think came back fine since I haven't heard. I do still get shaky which to me is sugar issue, but orange juice or sugar fixes it so I guess it's not a huge deal. 

Here's some of the things I got so far for this wee one. Well very few I guess :) I have some bigger sleepers bought and some smaller ones ordered. Em was a summer baby and this one will be winter so most of it I can't really use. I do have a cute duck light snow suit type thing which will be great at first if we do any outside thing. But most of the other stuff is all summer or will be far too big. So new sleepers it is :) This one has one of those adorable patches on the butt that I LOVE so much :) hehehehe. 


This is a hat I made. I think it's going to the hospital with us, but there is still time to change my mind :) I also made a pair of slipper socks to match it and I have yarn enough to make mitts if I decide to :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment