Saturday, March 23, 2013

13 weeks tomorrow

13 weeks is tomorrow. It's when some choose to start telling the world of their baby to be.

I'm still having issues wrapping my mind around that we are actually having another baby. I know I am, I even am pretty sure I'm starting feeling the little bugger, but I don't know when this will start to feel real to me. Someday it will, I guess worse case it will hit me in the face during labor right, lol.

Monday we are hopefully going to be going in for a cerclage, which is the step in pregnancy that says the baby should be viable (no miscarriage). We also enter the time of uncertainty. Will we have problems this time with my cervix? Will there be other trouble? Could we have another baby who has problems like Kaitlin? So many thoughts, so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment