Monday, March 4, 2013

10 week ultrasound :)

I love going to an office that can just do an ultrasound there on the spot :) hehehe I didn't know my OB's new office could! So surprise for me! Yay! The babes was doing all sorts of wiggling and tossing and just being cute :) hehehehe :) Here are the pics from it :)

 


The second one is kind of exciting :) It looks like the placenta is attaching to the top of my uterus :) Which previous pregnancies have been in the front... which SUCKS... cause you can't feel the baby move that early on and you can't feel very hard kicks until they are MUCH older, etc. Kaitlin used to just bury her feet in under my ribs, and Em I could feel roll alot, but not a ton of kicks :) I can't wait honestly I LOVE feeling the baby move :)

No comments:

Post a Comment