Tuesday, May 14, 2013

3D Ultrasound and check up




Got our first 3d ultrasound done. The tech wasn't thrilled about doing it but she did it. He's in a tough position, so we didn't get a great shot. I see it, not sure if the rest of the world will or not ;)

Everything is still going well. Will see the doc in another month then start going every two weeks. Got a tip about where the ultrasound techs I liked went to work so I will be getting my ultrasounds done there for now on :) I haven't been thrilled with the techs at the hospital honestly. I think they are the reason why my dates are off, and yes it still bothers me they are a week off. Everytime I catch the measurements they do of baby, he's where I think he SHOULD be, but they won't change my due date cause the early ones are supposed to "mean" more. Any way rant over... back to baby Nathan :) He's still a boy ;) Which I don't think there was a doubt but better to double check these things ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment